Volunteer Position Descriptions – Fundraising Partner
Location: Pathways to Independence office and various locations of events
200 S. Hanley Road, Suite 103
Clayton, MO 63105
Expected Hours: Need varies. Can work with individual availability. Approximately 2-6
hours once or twice a month is a huge help. More when there are fundraising events.
- Help plan, market, implement, and evaluate fundraising strategies and/or events.
- Research and/or prepare grant applications.
- Interact with potential corporate partners.
- Some knowledge of skills needed to plan fundraising events.
- Interest in the cause
- Willingness to contact donors
- Professional presence
- Ability to perform tasks independently
- Willingness to spend time to understand agency’s mission and purpose
- Clean background check
- Intrinsic rewards of supporting a cause
- Seeing the whole process of planning and holding a fundraising event
- Build job skills
- Resume builder
- Corporate contacts
- Creative expression